As a part of our mission, we have identified five empowerment areas in which we provide programming and development.
- Civic Engagement and Leadership Empowerment encourages all people to take an active role to improve quality of life through participation in community service projects and public policy initiatives.
- Civil Rights and Racial Justice Empowerment guarantees equal participation in all facets of American society through proactive public policies and community-based programs.
- Economic Empowerment invests in the financial literacy and employability of adults through job training, homeownership and entrepreneurship.
- Education and Youth Empowerment ensures the education of all children by providing access to early childhood literacy, after-care programs and college scholarships.
- Health and Quality of Life Empowerment promotes community wellness through a focus on prevention, including fitness, healthy eating and access to affordable health care.